Hospital Negligence Claims
Have you suffered following treatment in a UK hospital?
Whether you receive treatment under the NHS or private medical treatment then the hospital has a duty of care to look after you. If you suspect your condition was poorly treated or you were injured as a result of a treatment or operation, then you may have a rightful case for claiming compensation.
Hospital negligence claims might arise from:
- Neglect by doctors & nurses
- Misdiagnosis / unnecessary operation
- Being conscious during an operation
- Badly performed operation
- Infection following an operation
- Failure to explain risks & gain consent
- Injuries at birth
- Failure of hospital equipment
Scrivenger Seabrook Solicitors helps members of the public to determine if their hospital negligence claims are likely to be successful. Our medical compensation solicitors have an excellent track record in helping clients to bring successful hospital negligence claims in this complex area of law.
The entire process is risk free to you. For a free and speedy assessment of your hospital negligence claim, simply get in touch.