Dental Negligence Claims
Have you suffered from Dental Negligence?
When you receive treatment under an NHS dentist or private dentist, they have a duty of care to look after you. If you suspect your dental condition was poorly treated or you were injured as a result of treatment, then you may have a rightful case for claiming compensation.
Dental negligence claims might arise from:
- Treatment or extraction of the wrong tooth
- Loss of teeth through ill-treated gum disease
- Failure to treat an abscess
- Failure to diagnose oral cancer
- Anaesthetic problems during an operation
- Damage to healthy teeth during treatment
- Pain & nerve damage during treatment
- Injury to the jaw bone or jaw function
- Inappropriate or unnecessary treatments
Scrivenger Seabrook Solicitors helps members of the public determine if their dental negligence claims are likely to be successful. Our medical compensation solicitors have an excellent track record in helping clients to bring successful dental negligence claims in the complex area of clinical negligence law.
The entire process is risk free to you. For a free and speedy assessment of your dental negligence claim, simply get in touch.