Cosmetic Surgery Claims
Have you suffered through Cosmetic Surgery Negligence?
When you receive clinical cosmetic treatment, the practitioner has a duty of care to look after you.
If you were injured, harmed or disfigured as a result of a cosmetic treatment, then you may have a rightful case for claiming compensation.
Cosmetic Surgery negligence claims we might see include:
- Unexpected scarring following cosmetic surgery
- Results of surgery being different to what was explained
- Nerve damage following cosmetic surgery
- Insufficient explanation of risks & alternatives to surgery
- Surgery that caused damage to other parts of the body
Scrivenger Seabrook Solicitors helps members of the public determine if their cosmetic surgery negligence claims are likely to be successful. Our specialist solicitors have an excellent track record in helping clients to bring successful cosmetic surgery negligence claims in the complex area of clinical negligence law.
The entire process is risk free to you. For a free and speedy assessment of your cosmetic surgery negligence claim, simply get in touch.